WebHostingBuzz login is a powerful web hosting provider that hosts over 250,000 websites globally. It ensures 99.99% uptime servers and fast page loading times up to 436 ms.
It has fast and reliable customer support as well.
To enhance your experience with the company, we provide you easy Webhostingbuzz Login guide to assist you through the login client area, becoming an affiliate, using the cPanel android app, installing iotop in Linux, and much more.
Table of Contents
- How To WebHostingBuzz Login Client Area?
- How To Use The cPanel Android App?
- How To Install iotop In Linux?
- How Do I Sign up To Become A WebHostingBuzz Affiliate?
- How To Set up Email In Outlook Express In WebHosting?
- How To Update WHM/cPanel Version In WebHostingBuzz?
- How To Install Web Software Manually?
How To WebHostingBuzz Login Client Area?
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the homepage of WebHostingBuzz. You can follow the link below for the same.https://www.webhostingbuzz.com/
- Click on the button on the top right that displays ‘Client Area’.
4. You will be redirected to the Secure Client Login Page. Here you need to enter your Email Address and password that is registered with the company.
- 5. Click on the Login button below the text fields.
You will be successfully able to Access The Client area dashboard of WebHostingBuzz login.
If Also you want to know about Warez-host login: free Migration with cPanel & WHM.
How To Use The cPanel Android App?
Users can also download the cPanel app on their android phones. They can download the cPanel android app from the Google Play store and be able to manage their websites from the phones.
You can access cPanel, WHM, and Webmail on the cPanel android app.
Setting up your cPanel in the app:
- Tap on the (+) sign. This will allow you to add a service.
- Here you will get the option to enter Server Details such as the Name and address of the server you want to set up.
- Tap on the Service option.
- Select cPanel from the pop-up that appears now and tap on Confirm.
- Here under the Authentication tab, enter the information required such as Username, Password, and easy login.
- It will connect to your server and you will be able to access your website’s cPanel from the phone.
If Also you want to know about How to VHosting login Client Area.
How To Install iotop In Linux?
- 1. Firstly update the Linux Kernel to its latest version using the following command:
yum update kernel
- 2. Now run the following command to Install The Python modules.
yum install python python-ctypes
- 3. Now finally install the iotop by using yum package installer, run the following command
yum install iotop
- 4.To run iotop, use this command:
How Do I Sign up To Become A WebHostingBuzz Affiliate?
WebHostingBuzz also holds an Affiliate program for its customers.
You can sign up to become a WebHostingBuzz affiliate by following the below steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Copy and paste the following link into it, to progress to the WebHostingBuzz affiliate signup page:
- 3. Fill in the information required and sign up.
How To Set up Email In Outlook Express In WebHosting?
- In your outlook express, select the tools option from the navigation bar.
- Then click on the Accounts option from here.
3. Click on the Mail tab and select the Add button.
4. Fill in your Display Name and email address.
5. You can choose POP3 for downloading mails to your PC otherwise select IMAP.
6. Fill in your account name and password.
7. Now once it is added, click on Properties and make sure the ‘My server requires authentication checkbox is selected.
How To Update WHM/cPanel Version In WebHostingBuzz?
- Log in to your WHM account. Use your root credentials such as username and password.
- You will be redirected to the WHM dashboard.
3. Here on the left, click on the Server Configuration for the drop-down menu. Now in the drop-down menu, select the Update Preferences option.
4. Select the release tier from the five tier options given here. Using the Stable or Release tier is recommendable. Other tiers you can choose from are LTS, Current, Edge.
5. Now scroll down and click on the Update button.
6. Now click on the blue button that displays Update now to successfully update the WHM Version.
You can cross check by seeing at the top bar of your WHM dashboard. It should display the latest version.
Do you want more information about the HyperHost login: How To Login cPanel, WebMail?
How To Install Web Software Manually?
- Start by uploading the installation archive to the document root. This root can be of a domain or a subdirectory. You can choose according to where you wish to install the script.
- In the cPanel file manager, extract the files.
- For the installation process, you will also need to create a MySQL database.
- Now in your browser, go to the following link for your uploaded files:
http:/mysite.com : If you uploaded the files into the root of the domain directly
http://mysite.com/dir: If you uploaded the files into the sub-directory
- Now on the configuration page of the database, fill in the required information such as name, username, and password.
This is how you can manually install the web software.
These were the Webhostingbuzz login instructions and other features the clients can use by following the instructions mentioned.
WebHostingBuzz login is a User-Friendly Platform and we hope you find it easy and smooth after following our guidelines for the same.