Every website needs a good hosting service to make the website available on the internet. In this article, you will learn about one of the top hosting service providers known asWebHostface Nameservers. With WebHostface, you can choose shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, or a dedicated server with cPanel.
Various packages are available with WebHostface which are designed to meet your requirement. Below you can find more details regarding the nameservers and other information related to domains and packages in detail.
Post Contents :
What is Nameserver?
The use of a nameserver is to translate the domain names into IP addresses. As a result, the users can access websites by simply entering the domain name on the web browser.
When a domain is registered with a host, you can also set default nameservers or custom nameservers for every domain you register.
What are Private Nameservers and How Do I Set them up?
Private nameservers also known as Private DNS are the nameservers that reflect your domain name but do not reflect your hosting provider.
Creating a private nameserver can enhance the trust in your clients which can result in taking your business to another level. To set the private nameserver with WebHostface you need to log in to your account and select the client sear.
Under the order section, you will be able to create private nameservers.
What are WebHostface Nameservers?
Webhostface nameservers are those nameserver created by the host. When a user registers a domain, he/she can either choose default nameservers or custom nameservers.
Where can I find my Nameservers?
To find the nameservers in WebHostface, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to your WebHostface account by visiting the website – https://my.webhostface.com/Once you log in to your Client Area, click on My Account
- Now click on the Manage button
- You can now see the settings under the Account DNS
- You can find the nameservers there
How to Change DNS for a Domain?
Do as mentioned in the steps given to change DNS
- Log in to your WebHostFace Account
- Click on Services
- From the drop-down menu click on My Services
- Now you can see your domain
- Click on Manage
- Scroll down to see the tab DNS Management and click on it
- You can now see your domain. Then click on the Settings icon
- You can see all your products there and can click on the edit button to change the DNS for a domain.
My Domain name server not work
If your Domain nameserver is not working, then there might be some problem at the user end. It may be because of the poor internet connection or network, an outdated browser, or even due to misconfigured DNS settings.
How to Change DNS for a Domain using cPanel?
To change the DNS for a domain you have registered using cPanel, follow the steps given below:
- First, you must Log In to your cPanel account
- Enter the correct credentials to log in
- Now type DNS in the search bar on top
- Click on Zone Editor
- Now you can see the advanced options of the domain
- Click on Manage to access the DNS for the domain
- Then click on the drop-down menu of +Add Record
- Add DNS to the domain
- It is possible to add new DNS, Nameservers can also setup email DNS IP address
How to point your GoDaddy Domain to WebHostface Nameservers?
To point your domain in GoDaddy to WehHostface Nameserver, check the guidelines give be below:
- Log in to GoDaddy Domain Control Center
- Pick your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS under Additional Settings and select Change( Nameservers section)
- Now select one option from the choices given. You can choose between connecting your domain to a website you have created, use default nameservers or You can even enter your nameservers
- In this case, you have to select custom nameservers and add the WebHostface Nameserver in the space provided
- Tick the box next to the consent message.
- Select Save or Connect.
How to Order a Hosting Package from WebHostface?
If you would like to order a hosting package from WebHostface follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the website https://www.webhostface.com/
- Scroll down to see the options of packages
- Check the features of each hosting package
- Choose the package that meets your requirement and Click on View Plans
- Choose between three options here – Face Standard. Face Extra and Face Ultima
- Click on Sign Up
- You can register a new domain here or you can use your existing domain and update your nameservers
- Then click Continue
- Now you will see a form in which you have to provide all your information asked on the form
- Enter the payment details
- Click on Checkout
These are certain details regarding WebHostface nameservers and setting and managing your nameserver. WebHostface has a good customer support team and they also provide offers for hosting packages.
So check the website of WebHostface well to know about the offers.