Many people don’t know that reliable hosting support is necessary for a successful website. You are losing business every second when your website stays down.
However, most inexpensive web hosting service providers do not offer reliable web hosting solutions. During our KnownHost login reviews, we have notices that this company is different.
They have invested some serious money for knownhost dedicated servers. These servers are lightning-fast and very reliable. This company offers free WHOIS protection to all clients. Let’s learn how you can use knownhost login to access their service.
Post Contents :
How To Domain Register With KnownHost?
Knownhost offers free domain registration with their web hosting. It means, if you choose their web hosting service for your website, then you will be able to register one domain name for free. Follow this procedure for domain registration.
- At first, open this link https://www.knownhost.com/domain-registration.html on your web browser.
- In the search box enter your preferable domain name and click the “search” button.
Now choose the extension of the domain name “.com”, ”.blog”, etc. Then click the “check availability” button.
Now tick the available domain name and click the “order selected” button.
Now configure the term and price of the domain and click the “Continue” button.
Now you have to use your knownhost login or register with it to complete the domain registration process.
Also Read:- HyperHost login: How To Login cPanel, WebMail?
How Do I cPanel Login In KnownHost?
cPanel is the central control of your website. From here you can control different functions of your website. cPanel Login in knownhost is very easy. For this access, use this guide and use your knownhost login credentials.
- At first, open your web browser and reach the address bar.
- In the address bar type your website name with extension and enter “:2083” at the end.
- It will look something like this https://yoursite.com:2083. Now press enter.
- In front, you will see the knownhost login panel.
- Enter your credential to access the cPanel.
How To KnownHost Login In Webmail?
In the knownhost reviews, we have found that you can use SquirrelMail on the knownhost dedicated servers. It is a reliable emailing system for webmasters. Use the DirectAdmin servers for new email account creation.
- At first, use the knownhost login system to reach DirectAdmin Panel.
- Here you will see the “Extra feature” tab on the top left side.
- Click it and choose the “Webmail: Roundcube” option.
4. Now you will see the RoundCube login box.
- 5. Use your email address and password for accessing the email account.
Also Read:- How To GigaPros login: Hosting fully managed with Customer Support.
How To Login Client Area In KnownHost.?
Logging into the client area in knownhost is very easy. Visit the homepage of this website at https://www.knownhost.com/ and click the account login symbol on the top. Then use knownhost login credentials to reach the client area.
How To Sign up For Affiliate Program In KnownHost?
With the help of the knownhost shared Affiliate Program, you can earn regularly without much effort. All you have to do is promote reliable server quality to your network. With the help of this affiliate program, you can earn up to $125 commission per sale.
- For joining the affiliate program, visit this link https://www.knownhost.com/affiliate.html.
- At the bottom, you will see the “Signup” button. Click it for joining the affiliate program.
How To Contact KnownHost Support Team?
The knownhost support team is very diligent for all customers. With their live chat support, you can access technical support any time of the day.
For sales-related queries contact +1 (205) 690-1625. For any technical guidance, you can also check the knownhost wiki page.
If Also you want to know about How to access SiteGround login: WordPress, cPanel
How Will Receive My Login Details In KnownHost?
At the time of the sign-up process, knownhost will email you, your knownhost username details. If you have forgotten your password, then you can click the “Reset my Password” button for a new password.