You can find the details regarding the Jagoan nameservers web hosting service provider that offers the best hosting and cloud service with the best price per performance from this article.
The products or services of Jagoan include corporate hosting, cloud hosting, VPS X, domain creation, and many more. Read the following content to have an idea about the nameservers, and how you can order a hosting package from Jagoan.
What is Nameserver?
A nameserver is a server or a program that has a database of domain names and IP addresses. This will function and help in translating the domain names to IP addresses. A nameserver can be created by default as well as custom-made.
What are Private Nameservers and How Do I Set them up?
If the domains you have registered are pointed to private nameservers, the clients will not see the host’s name on the account.
When you set a private nameserver, the domain will look like showns1.yourdomain.com, otherwise, it will look like ns1…com and ns2…com. To set a private nameserver in Jagoan,
You can check the guidelines given below:
- First step is to log in to your domain manager –https://member.jagoanhosting.com/
- Now click on Domain
- Select the Domain you want to set a private nameserver for
- Now click on settings and under Additional Tools click Setting Private NS
- You can create your private nameservers here. Example of private nameservers – NS1.yourdomain.com: 220.127.116.11, NS2.yourdomain.com: 18.104.22.168 etc.
- Now you need to set up the IP child nameserver to the IP nameservers.
- Click on Save Changes
If Also you want to know about GreenGeeks Nameservers: DNS Management, Setup VPS Nameserver
What are Jagoan Nameservers?
The nameserver created by Jagoan is known as Jagoan Nameservers. The Jagoan nameservers will include the name of Jagoan in it. An example of such a nameserver is free1.jagoan.com.
Where can I find my Nameservers?
- Log in to Jagoan client account – https://member.jagoanhosting.com/
- Click on Domains
- Now you will be able to see the domain names you have registered
- Click on the domain name for which you want to see the nameservers
- Click Manage
- Click on Overview where you will be able to see the details of nameservers
How to Setup DNS Domain in Jagoan Hosting Indonesia Member Area
To set up DNS Domain in the Jagoan Hosting Indonesia Member area, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the website of Jagoan and log in to the member area
- Then click on Domain
- Choose the domain you want
- Click on the Settings icon against the domain name
- Now click on Setting DNS from the drop-down menu
In the section of DNS, you can set various things like A Record, MX Record, CNAME Record, and NS Record.
My Domain nameserver not work
At times your domain nameserver might not work. You do not have to panic in this situation. Understand that DNS propagation may take 24 to 48hours when you change your name servers for your domain name.
Even after that if your Domain nameserver is not working, there can be some issues at the user end. It may be because of the poor internet connection or network, void browser, or even due to misconfigured DNS settings.
How to Change DNS for a Domain using cPanel?
Following are the steps to change DNS for a domain using cPanel.
- First, you must Log In to your cPanel account
- Give the correct username and password to log in
- Now type DNS in the search bar on top
- Click on Zone Editor
- Select Domains
- Click on Advanced DNS Zone Editor
- Click on the Edit button that can be seen on the right side of the corresponding DNS record
- Make the changes you want
- Click Save Changes
How to point your GoDaddy Domain to Jagoan Nameservers?
Read the steps given below to comprehend how you can point your GoDaddy Domain to Jagoan Nameservers.
- Log in to GoDaddy Domain Control Center
- Select your domain to enter the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS under Additional Settings and select Change( Nameservers section)
- Then select one option from the choice given. You can choose between connecting your domain to a website you have created, use default nameservers or You can even enter your nameservers
- In this case, you have to choose custom nameservers and add the Jagoan Nameserver in the area provided
- Tick the box next to the consent message.
- Select Save or Connect.
How to Order a Hosting Package from Jagoan?
- Visit the website https://www.jagoanhosting.com/
- Scroll down to see the hosting options and click on view details to understand the features of each package and choose one.
- You can now see three different packages under each plan
- Choose the one you want and click on Buy Now
- Enter the domain
- Give the payment details
- Click on Pay Now
- If you haven’t logged in do that and make the payment
We believe you have understood the basics of using Jagoan services after reading this guide. Keep in mind that if you have a website.
You must host it so that the customers can view your website on the Internet to check for your products and services.