The Internet represents freedom of communication. Unfortunately, this freedom doesn’t come free for Webhosting.
Most Webhosting companies charge a lot for their servers, which makes website running a costly endeavor. Fortunately, InfinityFree Login decided to wave off hosting fees from their service.
You can use this company to run your website for free. There are no hidden charges or forced advertising here. Let’s learn how you can use InfinityFree Login for your website.
Table of Contents
- How To Signup For Free In InfinityFree?
- How To Login WordPress Using A Username And Password?
- How To Access cPanel In InfinityFree Hosting?
- How To Fix that? I Cannot Login To Webmail?
- How To Install CMS In Infinityfree?
- How To Infinityfree Filemanager Login?
- How To Migrate Your Website To InfinityFree:
- How To Delete A Hosting Account In InfinityFree?
How To Signup For Free In InfinityFree?
Signing up with InfinityFree is very easy. For this, you need to use your valid email address. Follow these steps for free Signup with InfinityFree.
1. At first, open this URL in your web browser. https://app.infinityfree.net/register
2. Now enter important details like Email Address and Password.
3. Repeat the password in the Confirm Password box.
4. Then, check the “term of service” box after reading it.
5. Now check the “I’m not a robot” check box to verify that you are a human.
6. In the end, you need to click the “Create new account” to complete the process.
After completing the signup process, you can use InfinityFree Login page to begin accessing your site.
Also Read:- How to Access YouStable Login ClientArea, Affiliate
How To Login WordPress Using A Username And Password?
The InfinityFree Login page would not work for WordPress site login. InfinityFree offers a dedicated Infinityfree webmail login page for WordPress login only. Follow these steps for accessing your WordPress site.
1) At first, open any of your web browsers like Firefox or Chrome.
2) Then enter the address https://domain-name.com/wp-login.php.
3) Replace “domain-name.com” with your actual domain name, and press enter.
4) Now insert your email or username and your password in the Infinityfree webmail login page, and click the “login” button.
How To Access cPanel In InfinityFree Hosting?
Accessing Cpanel in InfinityFree is very easy. After signing up, you simply need to login into your InfinityFree Login account for Cpanel access.
a) At first, you need to sign up with InfinityFree Hosting.
b) Then visit this URL https://app.infinityfree.net/login.
c) Here, enter your “Email Address” and “Password”, and click “Sign in”.
How To Fix that? I Cannot Login To Webmail?
Logging in problem with InfinityFree Webmail service happens due to two reasons. The first reason behind the Infinityfree webmail login problem is the wrong email address used during the sign-in process.
Most people use their Infinityfree Login credentials for webmail access. For webmail access, never do that. Always use your InfinityFree email address for Webmail login. Similarly, make sure that you are entering the right password. Special characters in the password can also prevent your access to webmail.
Also Read:- Flaunt7 Login Client Area : How to access cPanel, Dashboard?
How To Install CMS In Infinityfree?
Follow these steps for including CMS in your InfinityFree Webhosting.
a) At first, use your InfinityFree Login credentials to open the Control Panel.
b) Then open the Softaculous Apps Installer section in the Control Panel.
c) In the search menu of this section, you will find various CMS scripts.
d) Choose your preferred script from the drop-down menu and click the “Install now” button.
e) After finishing the installation process access the admin area for customization.
How To Infinityfree Filemanager Login?
Using the FTP system is best for Infinityfree filemanager login. For this, you just need only three credentials.
· The FTP hostname
· Your FTP username
· Your FTP password
Under the “FTP Details” section of the client area, you will find these details.
How To Migrate Your Website To InfinityFree:
Migration of any website to InfinityFree is very easy. You can complete the migration process in just four steps.
1. At first, login to your current web host and backup the database. For this purpose, you can use the MySQL backup tool.
2. In the next step, use your InfinityFree Login and update Infinityfree Nameservers.
3. After updating the Nameservers, create a new database at InfinityFree.
4. Next, upload and replace your current InfinityFree with your previous database.
5. In the last stage, you need to configure the files appropriately in the InfinityFree to complete the migration process.
Also Read:- How to Googiehost cPanel login: Easy way to access control panel, Client Area
How To Delete A Hosting Account In InfinityFree?
From the client are, you can use InfinityFree Login to deactivate your hosting account from InfinityFree. After deactivating, InfinityFree will restrict its access to the users and restrain all files and databases for 60 days.
During this time, you have to remove your files and database from InfinityFree. After 60 days, InfinityFree will automatically remove all files and databases from their server and delete the hosting account permanently.