If you are in search of one of the best web hosting services to host your business website, then here are GreenGeeks nameservers Web Hosting Company which is faster, secure, and eco-friendly.
With various hosting packages and services to choose from, GreenGeeks would be the ideal choice to host your website. If you would like to know more about the GreenGeeks related to its nameservers, have a look at the following details.
Post Contents :
What is Nameserver?
In web hosting, the nameserver helps to connect the URLs with the IP address of the web servers. When it comes to DNS, the nameserver is an integral part and many people call it the phone book of the internet.
A nameserver looks just like a domain name and when you check a website’s nameservers, you will see a minimum of two different nameservers.
How Does GreenGeeks Nameservers and DNS Management System Works?
GreenGeeks Nameservers helps in storing and shaping individual DNS records. These DNS records comprise real information that other services or browsers need to network with. When you enter the domain into the web browser, the browser you use will hunt for the Nameservers to track the website.
Then the GreenGeeks Nameservers will be retrieved. Now your browser uses the GreenGeeks Nameservers to search for the IP address for the website.
What are GreenGeeks Nameservers?
The default nameservers formed by GreenGeeks are known as the GreenGeeks Nameservers. When you sign in to GreenGeeks as a client, you can add and manage nameservers to every domain you register.
In the nameserver section, you can set a default nameserver given by GreenGeeks or you can add a custom nameserver as per your choice.
Where can I find my Nameservers?
To find your nameserver in GreenGeeks, follow the advice given below:
- Log in to GreenGeeks first. Use this link – https://my.greengeeks.com/ Once you have entered your username and password, click on the Login.
- On the left side under the dashboard, you can find the option My Domains, click on that
- Now you can see your domain list
- Click on the Manage button against the domain name for which you want to see the nameservers
- Then click on the Domain Name Servers tab
- You can find your nameserver there
How to Change Nameservers from Godaddy to GreenGeeks?
Shifting nameservers from one host to another host is feasible. If you have generated nameservers with GoDaddy and if you want to change it to GreenGeeks, follow the steps stated below:
- Log in to GoDaddy Domain Control Center
- Type your username along with the password to sign in to your account of Godaddy
- Pick your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Click Manage DNS under Additional Settings
- Select Change in Nameservers section
- Now choose an option that you require. You can choose between connecting your domain to a website you have created, use default nameservers or You can even enter your own nameservers
- So here you can select – enter your own nameservers and provide the GreenGeeks Nameserver
- Tick the box next to the consent message
- Select Save or Connect
How to Setup GreenGeeks VPS Nameservers?
Please note, for a VPS account, the client needs to register the DNS to the VPS IP addresses first. Then follow the steps given here.
- Visit the website of GreenGeeks to log in or go back to Domain Nameservers
- Click on My Domains
- Now click on the Manage button against the domain name
- Select the Domain Nameserver tab
- Click on Nameservers
- Then select the Custom option from the drop-down menu
- Give the nameservers in the boxes provided
- Click on Save Changes
How to Order a Hosting Package from GreenGeeks?
GreenGeeks offers three types of hosting packages for their clients. These three are named Lite, Pro, and Premium. To select a hosting package from these three and to order, please follow the steps given below:
- Visit the website of GreenGeeks first
- When you scroll down you can see the three hosting packages along with their features and prices
- Check the features of the package and choose one that meets your requirements
- Then click on Get Started button given under the package name
- Now you can see two options in the page in which you can either register a new domain or you can give the domain you already have
- Click on Next
- Now you will be directed to a page where you will have to enter all your information like email, name, address, contact number, etc.
- Enter the payment details
- Click on create account
We believe you have got a clear idea regarding how to set up a nameserver and how to order a hosting package in GreenGeeks. By using the services of GreenGeeks, you can surely make your business live online and create more traffic to your website.
GreenGeeks web hosting service is used by both small and big companies. Their hosting plans are designed to cater to any kind of business regardless of the type and size.