Fast2Host Login with amazing, friendly, and unbeatable customer service, Fast2Host has successfully become one of the leading hosting service providers around the globe.
It is a platform providing reliable web hosting services. To be able to enjoy their services successfully, we provide a guide that helps you to access Fast2Host web hosting features:
Table of Contents
How To Register Fast2host?
Registering to fast2host to become their member is quite easy and simple. All you need to do is follow the steps that are given below:
- Go to the homepage of the website fast2host. Copy and paste the following link URL in your web browser:
- Here above the navigation bar, you will see a bar of menu options. Click the Register option on the top right.
3. You will be redirected to the Sign Up page of fast2host. Here you will see a form to create an account. Fill in all the required information.
4. Now click on the Submit button given below.
How To Login Webmail without cPanel?
There is no need to give access to your cPanel to the users for accessing your webmail. You can also log in to your webmail without logging into your cPanel. Follow the steps given below for the same:
- You can go to your webmail by copy and pasting the following link:
Replace domain.com with your server address.
Replace the server with your actual server address.
- Here you will be redirected to the page where you need to enter your email address and password for the email you want to access webmail for.
This is how you can access your webmail account directly from a web browser without first going through the cPanel account.
How To add a trusted sender in Webmail?
- Log in to your webmail. You can follow the above-given steps for the same.
- Click on the Settings option.
- On the left pane, select the Filtering node.
- Now select the Spam Filtering from the tree view that expands up.
- Now click on the Trusted Senders tab.
- Here you can add the trusted sender’s email address or domain names in the list one in each line.
- Click on the Save button.
You will successfully have a trusted sender added in your Webmail.
How Do I Login to PHP MySQL Admin?
- Copy and paste the following link in your browser.
2.You will be redirected to the PHP MySQL admin login page.
- 3. Fill in the username and password.
- 4. Click on the go button below.
How To Restore Smartermail Mailbox?
- If you have accidentally restored the mailbox.cfg file, delete it. Restore the .grp files of the user to a temporary location for now.
- Go to the live mailbox directory of the user by following the link:
- Switch to the Mail directory.
- Now create a new folder and copy the .grp files that were restored into this folder.
- Now in the root, create a new folder for example ‘Restore’.
Read:- TheOnionHost Login: Cpanel, FileManager, PHP Version
How To Install WHMCS in Fast2host?
- Log in to your WHMCS account.
- Click on the services option which expands the menu.
- Click on the My Licenses option.
- Select the WHMCS license to go to the download page.
- Now from here, download the WHMCS to its latest version in your PC.
- Now to connect to your server, use an FTP program such as Filezilla.
- Upload the downloaded WHMCS zip file to your server account.
- Go to the File manager and extract this zip file that you just uploaded.
- Rename the folder according to your wish.
- In this folder, find the configuration.php.new file and rename it to configuration.php
- Now install the WHMCS by going to the install directory you just extracted. Click on I Agree and Begin Installation.
- Fill in your WHMCS License key when asked.
How To recompile PHP for Linux to include extra in fast2host?
- Install the libmcrypt from the following link:
Run the following commands:
Tar z -xvf xxx.tar.gz - to download and uncompress cd libmycrypt ./configure make make install
- Add the library directory to /etc/ld.so.conf
Edit the /etc/ld.so.conf Add: /usr/local/lib Save the file Type: ldconfig
- Update or install Mhash: http://mhash.sourceforge.net/
tar z-xvf xxx.tar.gz- To download and uncompress cd libmcrypt ./configure make make install ldconfig
- 4. Install the latest version of mcrypt as well: http://mcrypt.hellug.gr/mcrypt/index.html
tar z-xvf xxx.tar.gz- To download and uncompress cd mcrypt ./configure make make install ldconfig
- Note down your current PHP info
- Now into your PHP source directory, run the following commands:
Make clean Rm config. cache
Now issue your command and run the following commands:
Make Make test Make install
- Now restart the Apache and issue the following command: service httpd restart
8. Now go to your phpinfo.php page. Here check that –with-mcrypt is in the Configure Command.
If you want to know about Hosting24 Login: Affiliate Program, Upload backup
Ideal for your web hosting needs of company sites, Fast2Host is one of the most renowned hostings in the world. We hope you find this guide useful for a great experience with Fast2Host.