bodHost login is a reliable web hosting solution provider, offering shared, VPS, reseller, dedicated hosting with many plans. It ensures up to 99.95% uptime SLA with 24/7 support.
It is a trusted and leading company. Let’s dive into the guide where you will get the instructions to manage your purchased plans smoothly.
Post Contents :
How To bodHost Login?
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the homepage of bodHost by typing the following link in the search of browser:
3. Here in the navigation bar, you will see an orange option that says ‘Client Login’ in the top right. Click on it.
4. You will be redirected to the bodHost login page. Here type your username and password that is registered with the bodHost.
Click on the green Login button below to successfully access the client area.
How To Manage Email Disk Usage In cPanel:
- bodHost Login to the cPanel account of your website.
- Here locate the email section on the cPanel dashboard to access email-related features.
- 3. Click on the Email Disk Usage icon
- 4. You will be redirected to the page where you can select the account you want to manage the disk usage for.
You can select from the drop-down list or even search for it.
- 5. You will be able to see the mail folders of the selected email account below and the disk usage corresponding to it.
- 6. To free up the space of the disk, select the manage option under the actions link.
7. Then you can select the option you wish from the “I want To” section.
How To Access Web Disk In cPanel?
- Log in to the cPanel account.
- Locate the Files section on the cPanel dashboard.
- Click on the Web Disk option.
- Your Web Disk will have the same login information as your cPanel account.
- 5. You can access your files by selecting Configure Client Access under Actions.
If Also you want to know about How to Access YouStable Login ClientArea, Affiliate
How To Install Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate For A Domain In Plesk?
- Log in to your Plesk account.
- Click on the ‘Extensions’ option in the left panel.
3. Type ‘Let’s Encrypt in the search bar to search for it and then Click on open below it.
4. Here you will see the domains you have purchased. Select the domain you want to install the SSL certificate for.
5. You will be redirected to the following page. Fill in the details required such as email address. Click on the Install button.
How Can You Backup And Restore Individual cPanel Account Using SSH?
To backup the individual cPanel account using SSH:
- Log in to the SSH. Log in as a root user.
- Run the following command in the command-line interface.
/scripts/pkgacct <enter username>
To restore the backup of cPanel account backups, fill in the following command after logging in to the SSH:
/scripts/restorepkg <enter username>
If Also you want to know about BigRock Login: Creating A BigRock Account, Sign Up For An Affiliate Program
How To Force Your Site Visitors To Use A Shared SSL Connection?
- Log in to the cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Redirects section.
- Redirect would be ‘type’ by default. Change it into ‘Permanent (301)’
- Go to the “http://(www.)”. Select the domain name you wish to force the SSL connection upon.
- Corresponding to the ‘redirects to’ field, enter the URL of the website using the shared SSL option.
- Choosing the “Redirect with or without WWW” option is preferable.
- Check the Wild Card Redirect option.
- Click on the Add button.
Do you want more information about the How to Niagahoster login in Client Area, cPanel, Support Tickets
How To Migrate The Database From MS SQL To MySQL?
Migrating your database from MS SQL to MySQL is sometimes performed for support to numerous operating systems, ease of access without license and support, and for access to more advanced features for which MySQL holds the upper hand.
With the help of the utility MySQL Workbench, one can have their data migrated from MS SQL to MySQL. Follow the given steps:
1. Begin by installing MySQL Workbench from Oracle MySQL installer for windows which also includes various MySQL tools
2. Once installed, use the Migration Wizard tool with the help of Database Migration.
3. An overview page of Migration Wizard will be displayed
4. Enter the Prerequisites menu where you will require an ODBC driver for the RDBMS source.
5. You can also create a DSN by using the User DSN tab.
6. Then click on Add.
7. Select the Microsoft SQL Server tab as the source
8. Select DSN and specify your username
9. Select MySQL as the destination, mentioning your IP address and MySQL port username.
10. Choose a specific schema for migration from the list that comes up.
11. While migrating, your MS SQL Server schema object, default value, and data types will be converted. Conversion also takes place for your primary keys and indexes.
12. Your data is automatically copied from the source itself to the destination for migration.
bodHost login is a great web hosting provider company with many more features for its users.
We hope you got all the information to surf on the website easily.