A majority of the business will have a website of their own to share the details regarding the company, the team, and their products and services. Bigrock Nameserver
To reach this website to a vast number of customers, it is important to host your web. Hosting can help in enhancing the traffic to your website or a blog and can reach a majority of the customers. So, every business who wants to spread their details and services online must surely choose a web hosting service provider.
Here you can find the details about one of the web hosting services called Bigrock.
Post Contents :
What Are Bigrock Nameservers Details?
A set of default nameservers given for each customer for a domain is the Bigrock Nameservers. The name servers are pre-filled when you or your customer tries to register a domain.
When you have a domain it is necessary to take the nameservers as well. All these are interconnected to work well. You can easily set your nameserver through the Bigrock website.
Where Can I Find My Nameservers?
In order to find the nameservers you have created with Bigrock, follow these simple steps.
- Visit the website of Bigrock – https://www.bigrock.in/login.php
- Give your username and password to log in
- Once you log in to your control panel, search for the domain name
- Click on the Nameservers details option
- You can find all the list of nameservers you require to set your domain.
How To Change Nameservers Of A Domain Name?
Read the steps mentioned below to change the Bigrock Nameserver of a domain.
- First, visit the Bigrock website to log in – https://www.bigrock.in/login.phpType the username and password. Click Log in
- A page will be visible on the screen showing the details of the purchases
- Now check the domain names and select the Domain to change the nameserver
- Click on the Nameserver option in the Domain Registration section
- Now replace the existing nameservers with the ones you want to provide
- Click on Update Nameservers.
Setting your Default Nameservers Information in Bigrock
It is feasible to set your default nameservers information in Bigrock. Check the steps mentioned below to see how you can do it all by yourself.
- Log in to your account – visit the website of Bigrock
- A page with the list of your purchases will be seen on the screen
- Click the Domain name to set a default nameserver
- Now, click on the DNS Management which can be found on the right of this page
- A warning message appears on the screen showing – “our DNS Management services are not configured correctly. Configure now”.
- Click on Fix Nameservers Automatically
Server Error Format Description in Bigrock
To add custom error pages for your Windows hosting plan, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to the Plesk panel of the domain name (for which you want to add the custom error description)
- Add the custom error page – click on Virtual Directories
- Then Click on Error Documents
- Now click on the error for which you want to customize
- Select the URL in the Type menu
- In the Location field – enter the path to your document
- The path must include “https://” plus the path to the file
- Click OK
PHP API Kit and Integration Guide
To begin integration with the API using PHP, follow the instructions below.
- Download the API Kit
- Next, you should download the API Documentation – the complete documentation of all classes and method that are available in API can be found
- Now, you need to extract the files from the API Kit Archive
- Run the examples
- Understand errors – read the General API Integration instructions to get the details
- Write your own code
- Change the information to Live information when you are ready
For more details regarding the codes to be entered without any incorrect details please read the instructions for PHP API Kit and Integration Guide in detail.
How do I change nameservers in Bigrock?
To change the nameservers in Bigrock first you should contact your web hosting company and find the nameservers you have to use. Then follow these below steps.
✔ Visit the website of Bigrock and Log in
✔ Log in to your control panel
✔ Look for the domain name
✔ Proceed to the Order Information view
✔ Click on the Nameservers link
✔ You can enter up to 13 nameservers
✔ Click Update Nameserver
What is the difference between nameservers and DNS?
DNS or Database Management System will contain all the actual information that other browsers or services require to interact with.
Just like the server’s IP address. On the other hand, Nameservers helps in storing and organizing those single DNS records.
These are the basic details you should know before using Bigrock, one of the leading providers of web hosting and domain registration.
Bigrock Nameserver is very easy and flexible to use and you build your website very quickly without any hassles.